Thursday, November 15, 2012

Quick Updates and some Harley pictures

I'm currently working on the logo for the blog. I've got the outline completed and I should have it done in the next couple of days.

Also the International Motorcycle Show is rolling into town this weekend, I'll be posting up some pictures from the event (hopefully from my new camera :D).

Lastly, I have my Carbon Fiber Vest/Hard Backpack hydration pack/camera bag project (yes that's a mouthful) that I'm building.  I'll be posting up progress pics soon.

Here's another picture, I got a loaner Harley Davidson Dyna Fat Blob recently and I made sure to get some pictures before it went back home.

Harley Davidson Fat Blob San Francisco Bay Bridge Sunset HD Dyna



Harley Davidson Fat Blob San Francisco Bay Bridge Sunset HD Dyna

No comments:

Post a Comment