Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Buell XB9s

I currently have 3 bikes, a Buell 1125CR, a non street legal KTM 450SMR and the bike below, a Buell XB9s.  It's got close to 30K miles now and still running well.  It's gone through many incarnation's including being a naked city bike, to mini adventure bike, to its current cafe racer interpretation below.


I've since cleaned up the rear fender, it's a lot shorter now.  The subframe ends right around the rear axle leaving much of the rear tire exposed.

This is her as faux adventure bike, taken from the top of Twin Peaks.



























Keeping her clean is a constant battle that I never win.  Taken from Marin County looking back at San Francisco.

This her from her last trackday at Buttonwillow.  I'm mostly using the 1125CR now for trackdays so she's getting put back to adventure trim soon.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment